Welcome to Who's Who 2023
- Over 34,000 autobiographical entries of noteworthy and influential people who impact British life
- Includes Who Was Who – Over 94,000 entries, for deceased people
- Born on this day now available as an email to your inbox or by RSS feed
Who's Who 2023
Who’s Who 2023 is the 175th edition of one of the world’s longest established reference books, brought up to date for the year ahead with over 300 new names. Discover who they are here.
Sir Kazuo Ishiguro, OBE
Author Sir Kazuo Ishiguro began publishing short stories before writing television plays. He has since become a prolific writer of novels such as An Artist of the Floating World, Never Let Me Go and the Booker Prize-winning The Remains of the Day. Knighted in 2018, he won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2017. Most recently he wrote the screenplay for the 2022 film, Living. Find out more about his life here.
- From business and media, the 2023 edition includes columnist Emily Sheffield, Editor of The Scotsman Neil McIntosh, and Andrew Cosslett, CBE, Chair of Kingfisher and ITV.
- From science and medicine, new entrants include Dr Sally Burtles, Director of the Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine, and Sir Richard Horne, FRS, Head of Space Weather and Atmosphere at the British Antarctic Survey.